All costs must be paid at the time of service. I do not participate in any insurance panels, including medicare and medicaid (such as Badgercare).
The charge for the initial appointment is $350, paid by cash or credit card at the time of the appointment. Follow-up appointments are $200. Patients are seen each month for at least 4 months, and then the frequency of appointments may be reduced in patients who are doing well.
Medications are usually covered by insurance, including state insurance. Patients without health insurance may choose to use plain buprenorphine, which costs about $120 per month for a standard dose of 16 mg per day.
The following will result in discharge:
- Use of cocaine or methamphetamine.
- Use of illicit benzodiazepines or stimulants.
- Arriving more than 10 minutes late for appointments.
- Missing appointments without 24 hours notice.
- Selling or sharing medication.
- Inability to pay for appointments.
- Threatening or disruptive behavior.
Want more information? Send me a note: [email protected]